JIO- Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited (‚ÄúRIL‚Äù), has built a world-class all-IP data strong future proof network with the latest technology (4G LTE ). It has created an eco-system including network, devices, applications and content, service experience and affordable tariffs for everyone to live the Jio Digital Life.
Jio has changed the Indian telecom landscape by making voice calls for Jio customers absolutely free, across India, to any network, and always. Jio makes India the highest quality, most affordable data market in the world so has redefined postpaid services in India by introducing the revolutionary ‚ÄòZero-Touch‚Äô Postpaid.
JIO Postpaid provides a wide range of services. Freecharge, an online digital payment portal allows you the convenience to pay your bills from anywhere and gives amazing discounts and cashback.
Easy, Quick and Safe
Postpaid bill payments with Freecharge is simple and quick. You are just a click away with your payments. Your data security is our priority. All your personal data is completely safe with us. So, stop worrying and do bill payments now.
The Postpaid Mobile Bill Payment service is available 24×7. Pay your Postpaid Mobile Bills online from the comfort of your home or office, with Freecharge.
Flexible Payment Option
Flexibility to payments makes it easier for the users to use Freecharge. You can pay your bills through various modes like using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Cash Card. Hurry up! What are you waiting for?
Cashback, Discounts and more
Do you know that paying postpaid bills with Freecharge will give you exclusive discounts and cashback? Well, now you know! Payments made easy and rewarding with us.
- Click on the ‘Mobile Postpaid’ option.
- Enter your 10 digits mobile number
- Select your service provider, in this case, JIO Postpaid
- Enter your bill amount and click on ‘Proceed.’
- Complete your payment through any UPI, debit, or credit card
- Download the invoice once you receive your confirmation mail from Freecharge.
Jio Postpaid Plans
An extensive range of JIO postpaid plans are available at Freecharge, including 2G or 3G or 4G Data Plans, Talk Time Plans, Top Up Plans, National Roaming Plans, Night Call Plans, International Roaming Plans, Special Plans, and many more.
1. JIO 399 Postpaid Plan
Rs. 399 JIO postpaid plan offers unlimited voice calling, 75GB data benefit with 200 GB data rollover, unlimited SMS with 1 month bill cycle.
2. JIO 599 Postpaid Plan
Rs. 599 JIO postpaid plan offers unlimited voice calling, 100GB data benefit with 200 GB data rollover, unlimited SMS with 1 month bill cycle.
3. JIO 799 Postpaid Plan
Rs. 799 JIO postpaid plan offers unlimited voice calling, 150GB data benefit with 200 GB data rollover, unlimited SMS with 1 month bill cycle.
4. JIO 999 Postpaid Plan
Rs. 999 JIO postpaid plan offers unlimited voice calling, 200GB data benefit with 200 GB data rollover, unlimited SMS with 1 month bill cycle.
Frequently Asked Questions On JIO Postpaid Bill Payments
1. How To Make My Jio Postpaid Bill Payment Online?
- Jio postpaid bill payment can now be completed through some hassle-free steps with Freecharge, for which the Freecharge app needs to be downloaded beforehand, or you can also visit the official website and follow these few steps –
- Click on the “Mobile Postpaid” option.
- Enter your 10 digits mobile number Select your service provider, in this case, JIO Postpaid Enter your bill amount and click on “Proceed”.
- Complete your payment through any UPI, debit, or credit card Download the invoice once you receive your confirmation mail from Freecharge.
2. Can I Convert Jio Prepaid To Postpaid?
- Yes, you can convert from Jio Prepaid to Postpaid. You need to visit your nearest Jio store to alter your established JIO connection from Prepaid to Postpaid and then follow.
- Ask for the CAF of your number from Prepaid to Postpaid.
- You need to carry your ID proof and 2 passport-sized photos of yours.
- Carry 2 pictures and an ID Proof photocopy with you You need to fill out the customer application form by providing all the required documents.
- Once all the processes are completed, you will receive a confirmation from team Jio.
3. Can I Convert Jio Postpaid To Prepaid?
Yes, it would help if you stopped your postpaid connection at first by visiting your nearest store and then following the steps already mentioned above.
4. How To Download My Jio Postpaid Bill?
- To download your online Jio Postpaid Bill payment, you need to-
- Visit the official website of Jio or download My Jio App Login and tap on the “Bills and Statement” option in the Transaction section You will be provided your bill summary Select the bill cycle and tap on “Download” and save.
5. What Is The Bill Cycle Of My Jio Postpaid Bill Payment?
The billing cycle depends on the date of activation of Postpaid services.
6. Are There Any Extra Charges For Delayed Jio Postpaid Bill Payment?
Yes, jio postpaid bill payment after the due date is subject to penalty or late fees.
Jio Postpaid Plans
How To Recharge JIO Postpaid Bill Instantly On MobiKwik
Why Choose MobiKwik For JIO Bill Payment?
Jio Bill Payment Online Postpaid
For more details, please contact us on