Vodafone and Idea are now ViTM. Vodafone postpaid plans come bundled with loads of exciting benefits. All Vodafone Idea Postpaid Plans include unlimited local, STD, and national roaming calls, data, a monthly SMS quota, and other additional benefits. Postpaid plans come in two variants, Vodafone individual plans for a single connection and Vodafonefor 2, 4, or 5 connections. You can choose from plan options such as Entertainment, Entertainment plus, Redx, or Vodafone Idea Family postpaid plans.
Top reasons customers prefer Vi (Vodafone Idea) Postpaid Plans:
- Unlimited calls, data, and SMS with Vodafone Postpaid plans
- All bills in one place and higher savings
- Up to 200GB of data rollover to save unused monthly data
- Free annual subscriptions to popular OTT platforms like Amazon Prime, ,
- Access to unlimited movies and originals with Vi Movies & TV on the Vi app
- 6-month ad-free Hungama music subscription with all postpaid plans
- Access to International & Domestic airport lounges at no extra cost
To buy the Vodafone, follow a few simple steps:
- Visit the postpaid plans page on the Vi website
- Select a plan that suits your requirements
- Enter basic information like Pincode and mobile number
- Select a phone number of your choice
- Enter your delivery address for
- And you are all set! As Vodafone & Idea are now Vi, A new Vi SIM card will be delivered to you
postpaid SIM faqs
How to get postpaid SIM delivered for free?
Follow these simple steps to buy a Vi Postpaid connection online for free:
- Visit Postpaid Connection page and enter your contact details.
- Select a postpaid plan & mobile number of your choice.
- Enter delivery details and get your SIM delivered at your doorstep.
What is a postpaid SIM?
Postpaid SIM is a postpaid connection in which the customers need not pay anything in advance but are billed at the end of every month for the services availed by them in that whole month.
What is the price of a new postpaid SIM?
What are the documents required to get a new postpaid connection?
To get a new postpaid connection, you will need a valid Proof of Identity (POI) or Proof of Address (POA):
The documents valid are original copy of Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID & Driving License (Please note : Driving License of Mumbai & Maharashtra will not be accepted as proof of address across India)
How do I activate my new Vi postpaid SIM card online?
Dial 59059 to complete your tele-verification and avail our postpaid services.
Is free postpaid SIM delivery available on all plans?
What are the charges applicable for a new SIM card?
There are no charges applied for a free number on a postpaid connection. If you opt for a premium number, it will be chargeable. You can make the payment while placing the order or get it added to your first monthly bill. Premium numbers and their rates are displayed on the website.
How long does it take for a new SIM card to get activated?
Once all the set of correct documents and information are received, the new Postpaid SIM will be activated within few hours.
What benefits & new SIM offers will I get with a Vi postpaid connection?
You will enjoy a host of benefits & Offers with Vi Postpaid card:
- Unlimited calls and data rollover.
- Amazon Prime membership on 501 plan and above.
- 12 month SonyLiv Premium (TV and mobile) subscription on REDX 1101 plan.
- 1 Year Disney+ Hotstar Membership on 501 plan and above.
Are there any charges applicable on home delivery of a new SIM card?
There are no charges applicable for home delivery of your SIM card for the new postpaid connection.
How can I buy a new Vodafone or Idea postpaid Connection?
Vodafone and Idea are now Vi. Users looking for a new Vodafone or Idea postpaid SIM can visit the Vi Postpaid Connection page.
For more details, please contact us on