Jio Prepaid Mobile SIM Card
How can I get a new Jio prepaid/postpaid SIM card?
What documents do I need to buy a new Jio prepaid/postpaid connection?
You need original Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of Address (POA) document such as Aadhaar, Voter ID, Passport, or Driving License.
In case you are porting your number from another operator, you would additionally need Unique Porting Code (UPC) for switching your connection to Jio
How long will the connection take to activate my new Jio connection?
It usually takes a few hours, post sharing valid documents with our executive, for your new Jio SIM to get activated.
Do I have to pay any activation/delivery charges for buying a new Jio SIM card?
Getting a Jio SIM card is completely free. There are no charges for home delivery, no activation charges, and no security deposit.
However, to use Jio services you need activate an applicable plan of your choice.
What are the additional benefits of a Jio connection?
Jio is India’s biggest telecom operator, with services spread across the length and breadth of the nation. With a Jio connection you get multiple benefits, few are as follows:
- Faster data speeds and better voice quality owing to pan India 4G network
- Most value for money prepaid plans
- Unlimited voice calls to anywhere in India and across any network
- Complimentary access to Jio bouquet of apps – JioTV, JioCinema, JioNews, JioGames etc
- Access to premium third-party OTT services on select prepaid and postpaid plans
For more details, please contact us on