What are new JioPostPaid Plus plans?
Click here for Postpaid plus plan details
1. Entertainment Plus:
- Paid OTT apps at no extra cost:
- Netflix (Mobile) subscription
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription
- Jio Prime Benefits: JioTV – 650+ live TV channels, JioSaavn – 5 Cr songs & JioCinema – 10,000+ movies on your mobile…
2. Features Plus:<ul ‘=””>
- Family Plan – Pay for 1 connection and let your entire family use the plan
- Data Rollover – unused data in a month gets carried forward to the next month
- Wifi Calling – for better call clarity when indoors
3. International Plus:<ul ‘=””>
- International Roaming & ISD – international calling and roaming at lowest rates
- In-Flight Connectivity – India’s first, voice and data service at 20,000 ft.
4. Experience Plus:
- Industry leading features at competitive pricing
What are the key features of JioPostPaid Plus Family Plan?
- Single Bill for the entire family.
- Flexibility of adding multiple child members at no additional cost.
- Parent can control the data consumption of child members.
- Flexibility of transferring data multiple times in a month.
- In times of high data usage, child members can purchase data addon packs.
- Parent as well as the child members will get pre-activated ISD and can activate IR with just 1 click.
How do i check my data balance for MyJio number using MyJio App?
To check your high-speed data balance using MyJio application :
1) Open MyJio App and login using OTP (One Time Password).
2) Your high-speed data balance will be displayed along with validity on the home page under My Account section.
3) You can also view your active and upcoming plan details and validity, by tapping on ‘View Details’
How to change my existing Jio SIM to eSIM?
- To port in, SMS PORT <10-digit mobile number> to 1900 from your existing number which needs to be ported to Jio
- You will get an SMS that will contain the UPC code and its expiry date
- Walk in to nearest Jio Store or Jio Retailer with the UPC (Unique porting code)
- Carry your original Aadhaar card or original Proof of Address(POA) / Proof of Identity(POI) documents to place MNP request
– Clear all your pending dues with current operator (if you have a post-paid mobile connection)
– As per government regulations; if you are porting-in within same telecom circle, the number will be activated within 3 working days after successful validation. For porting-in to other telecom circle, it will take upto 5 working days. Your services will not be interrupted in the intervening period.
– Port in requests from Jammu & Kashmir, Assam & North East customers will be processed within 15 working days. Your services will not be interrupted in the intervening period. For New Jio SIM.